Tshela is blend that can be drunk by anyone, but is mainly geared towards women's health. Containing red raspberry leaf*, ginger root, and peppermint, Tshela is a sharp, spicy tea with a smooth finish that can be enjoyed anytime to soothe cramps, calm stomachs, and provide vitamins. Drink unsweetened or with your favorite sweetener. This 4.5 oz package yields 35 to 40 cups of tea. All Rising Dawn Teas are caffeine-free. This is a loose-leaf tea.
*Red raspberry leaf:
- can ease menstrual cramps
- is used as a folk medicine during pregnancy
- contains nutrients and vitamins such as calcium, potassium, iron, and magnesium
Please consult a medical professional before consuming any herbs.
3-5 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Information We Collect
To fulfill your order, you must provide us with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to us), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering.
Why We Need Your Information and How We Use It
We rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
1. as needed to provide our services, such as when we use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
2. when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for our mailing list;
3. if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about our customers is important to our business. We share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
2. Service providers. We engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to our shop, such as delivery companies. We will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
3. Business transfers. If we sell or merge our business, we may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
4. Compliance with laws. We may collect, use, retain, and share your information if we have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce our agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. We describe these rights below:
1. Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting us using the contact information below.
2. Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict our use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where we are required to store data for legal reasons), we will generally delete your personal information upon request.
3. Object. You can object to (i) our processing of some of your information based on our legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from us after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, we will delete your personal information, unless we have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
4. Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Us
For purposes of EU data protection law, We, Rising Dawn Teas, are the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact us at email@example.com. Thank you.
Please make certain that your shipping address as entered in Etsy matches your address in PayPal, OR that you communicate with us if there is a discrepancy (e.g., when sending a gift).
Unless you get in touch with us to use a different address, your item will be shipped to your ETSY address. We not responsible for items not received because of an incorrect address.
If an item is returned to us because of providing an incorrect address, or if the item is not claimed at the post office, we cannot be responsible for resending the item to you. We reserve the right to cancel a sale under these circumstances at our discretion. If the sale is canceled, your purchase price, minus the shipping fees, will be refunded to you.